1) Pictures Of Summer (Die Sexuellen Wünsche Der Deutschen): Jack Arel & Pierre Dutour from Birds Do It Soundtrack 1968
2)Glove Is In The Air: Hess Is More from Luftkastellet 3 2005
3) Sun Stroke: The Bambi Molesters from Dumb Loud Hollow Twang 1997
4) Hot Sun: Joe King Carrasco Y Los Crowned Heads Of Tex Mex from Hot Sun 1999
5) Indian Summer: The Outsiders from Outsider On The Run 2003
6) San Antonio: Willie Nelson from Texas In My Soul 1968
7) Nearly Sunrise The Fireballs from Fireballs 1961
8) La Fille La Plus Douce Du Monde: Les Très Bien Ensemble from Verano Del 99 Compilation 1999
9) Long Haired Country Boy: David Allen Coe from Long Haired Country Boy 1974
10) Strip Polka: The Andrews Sisters from The Best of the Andrews Sisters 1942
11) Back 2 The Tiki Room: Tiki Bongo from Unreleased Tiki Tracks 2005
12) Staring At The Sun: The Fall-Outs from Summertime 2004
13) Alcoholic: The Tah Dahs from Le Fun 2005
14) Summertime: Link Protrudi & The Jaymen from Slow Grind 1992
15) Summer Nite: Plasmatics from Beyond the Valley of 1984 1981
16) Who Needs You: Queen from News Of The World 1977
17) Jolene on the Freeway: Kostars from Klassics with a "K" 1996
18) Dimineata: Shantel from Luftkastellet 3 2005
19) Lady Madonna: Cal Tjader from Cal Tjader Plugs In Live! 1969
20) Good Day Sunshine: The Beatles from Revolver 1966
21) Send Me Nicky: George Duningfrom Cocktail Mix Vol.4 Soundtracks With a Twist! 1958
22) Jump: Aztec Camera from Knife 1984
23) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction: Michelle Simonal from Bossa Stones 2005
24) Rockaway Beach: Ramones from Rocket To Russia 1977
25) I Live For The Sun: The Surf Punks from My Beach 1977
Monday, July 10, 2006
Looking for just the right music to make your spot or movie truly as impactful as it can possibly be?
What about hosting your band's music with some folks that can get you maximum exposure and maybe even use your music in the next killer Mentos commercial?
Founded in 2001, Pump Audio is a new kind of agent for independent musicians, digitally connecting them with buyers in the mainstream media. With Pump Audio, artists can license their music into productions without giving up any ownership, while TV and advertising producers can discover new music ready for use. With a growing catalog of tens of thousands of songs, all by independent artists from around the world, customers access music through Pump’s innovative search software and delivery device, the PumpBox™. Pump Audio is based in New York's Hudson Valley.
What are you waiting for?
Check out Pump Audio and make it happen!
Posted by HMK at 7:55 AM